segunda-feira, 21 de abril de 2014

Mini Whiteboard

Students absolutely love the mini whiteboard!! It's like having an ipad to write on!! It's easy to use anywhere and anytime. I use to practice grammar points. For instance, let's suppose my students are learning the PRESENT PERFECT TENSE. I will select some verbs that I want them to use and divide the class into two teams. Each student will write at time, so everyone has a go. All the team can help build the sentence, but only one writes it. So I show them the verb and the sign (+)(- )(?) so they have to write a sentence using the given verb and an affirmative, negative or interrogative sentence. I made some dice for these activity and they are super simple to make, you just need a foam paper(EVA), scissors, a marker, and a stapler. Roll the dice, and whatever comes up they have to create a sentence. The first team to write a correct sentence, should raise the board so the teacher can check if they are correct so they can score a point! Then it's another student's turn to write on the board. The miniboard can be erased with paper towel.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário